Call For Presenters – CLOSED
EnergyTech, with the leadership and support of primary sponsors INCOSE and NASA, continues to evolve in scope and content as a major impactful System Engineering forum for advancements in Energy, Power Technologies, Security, and Critical Infrastructure. Last year’s conference offered a great opportunity to meet with key leaders and contributors involved in helping us “light the way to a brighter future”. For the 2017 EnergyTech Conference and Expo, in collaboration with our partners InfraGard and Information Security Summit (ISS), EnergyTech further expands its focus on energy systems to include developments in aeronautics power technologies and advancements in modern aircraft systems.
Click HERE for Energytech 2017 Call for Presenter flyer!
We are inviting exhibitors and presenters for the 2017 EnergyTech forum, to be held jointly with ISS at Cleveland’s magnificent I-X Center, from October 31 – November 2, 2017.
Speakers, Presenters, Panelists & Papers are being sought for the following suggested topics areas:
· Aerospace Technologies for Advanced Propulsion and Power
- System Control, System protection, Control S/W development, Code generation, Autonomy
- Energy conversion and Energy Storage,
- Thermal Heat Management, Turbines, and Power Quality
· Aerospace Vehicle Systems — Propulsion and Power
- Modeling & Simulations, Systems analysis, System design, System Optimization
- Testing/Testbeds: Facility capability, Static and Dynamic
- Whole Vehicle simulations, Complex Systems methods, System of Systems models
· System Engineering in Aeronautics, Energy and Critical Infrastructure (CI)
- SE Principles, Complex Systems Engineering, Model-based methods, System of Systems
- Applied SE models/ case studies for Aircraft, Utilities & Terrestrial Systems / Distributed Resources:
Energy, Water, IT, Comm, Air & Land Transport, Commercial Facilities, other Infrastructure
- Smart-Grid technologies, Smart Buildings, transformation, Industrial Control Systems models
- MicroGrid Systems Engineering, Architecture, DC Solutions, Energy Storage, Innovations
· Holistic Security and Resiliency
- Cyber & other threat scenarios affecting Energy/CI, IT, Enterprises and Communities
- Achieving robust, resilient, and secure systems; role of model-based methods
- Microgrid security, smart sensing, fault detection, isolation, recovery, life-cycle management
- Vulnerabilities & Protection in Control Systems, IT and Enterprise systems
- Risk management approaches, modeling fault behavior, recovery & mitigation methods
- Moving toward Resiliency at all levels: Individual, Community, Enterprise, Regional, National
· Integrated Infrastructure, Environment and Policy
- Policy and awareness, Infrastructure developments, Governance, Risk Management
- Supporting Energy evolution and transformation: Renewables, Smartgrid, Microgrid
- Microgrid economics and alternatives, DC methods and technologies, Microgrid Models
- Systems Engineering of Microgrids; Integrating Distributed Energy Resources
- Decision support for smart policy development; engaging “whole of community”
Other topics on innovation, systems, technology or other relevance will be welcome for consideration!
NOTE: Academic research submissions will be accepted through end of September
EXHIBITORS: As EnergyTech 2017 will be sharing the conference facility with ISS (Information Security Summit), the spacious IX Center is available for expanded display and exhibit opportunities. Please contact us for more information at email@example.com or call 216-532-3848.
Learn about SYSTEMS in:
Energy / SmartGrid / Advanced Aircraft / Technology / Information / Security
its happening at EnergyTech – lighting the way to a brighter future